CLIMATE ALLIANCE HELPS COMPANY DIRECTORS AND BUSINESS EXECUTIVES MORE EASILY INFORM THEMSELVES ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITIES AND RISKS PRESENTED BY CLIMATE CHANGE.
In the news
The Climate Alliance Business Leadership Awards recognise Australian business executives and organisations that have demonstrated leadership by addressing the opportunities or risks presented by climate change.
Award nominations for 2018 are now being accepted.
What do we do?
Conferences and seminars
Our range of conferences and seminars address the opportunities and risks presented by climate change that can help you grow your business or company.
These awards recognise executives and organisations who have demonstrated leadership in managing the opportunities and risks presented by climate change.
Our website provides you with a centralised hub of relevant, business-related climate change news, resources and articles, so you don't have to waste time trawling through the web.
We closely track national and international developments then write articles that give you valuable insight into business-related climate change issues and trends.
Our regular newsletter that addresses a range of developing issues that are of interest to businesses like yours.
Our range of networking opportunities help executives and Directors like you meet like-minded business leaders.
Who are you?
Are you an Australian business leader keen to:
- Better understand the issues surrounding climate change and how they might affect your business?
- Help your company gain a competitive advantage?
- Voluntarily reduce your company's carbon footprint?
- Mitigate the risk from climate change?
Then we can help you achieve these goals.
How can we help?
We can help you by:
- Guiding you through the huge amount of available information on business-related climate change issues.
- Giving you impartial analysis of the range of alternative solutions.
- Translating the jargon and technical language into plain English.
- Giving you contacts within the business community who want to or already have achieved the goals you have set for your business.
Become a member today and receive all of these benefits.
Become a member of Climate Alliance for access to a huge range of benefits that will help you become better informed about the risks and opportunities of climate change and how you can leverage these to benefit your business or company.
Access to exclusive information that will give you a deeper insight into the impact of climate change on your business operations.
Free admission to the annual Climate Alliance National Conference. Annual membership cost is less than admission to the conference.
Networking opportunities to help you learn from the experience of directors willing to pass on their experience and knowledge.
The opportunity to vote at our Annual General Meetings and the ability to stand for a position on our Board of Advisors.